Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Quality of Carnival has really went down

Sail Date: July 31, 2014

I do not recommend the Carnival Sensation. This is not the first time I have been on this ship and came back because of how much we enjoyed our last trip, however some low lites were: The room was never fully cleaned. There was garbage from the previous guest in our closet along with body hair. Dining in the Fantasy Dining room took at least and hour and forty-five minutes each night.  The shows have been the same for the last 4 years it seem and need to be modernized.  Our shower overflowed into the whole bathroom and I could not reach a room Seward so had to go looking for someone.  They now allow children in all the hot tubs so they take over them like their personal kiddie pools.  The dolphins experience was great, however the locals working there were not very friendly and lied to us about purchasing pictures so beware they do sell individual prints back on the boat (the shore excursion manager did take care of this for us). The best part was the comedy shows.  Great comedians, but other than that I don't think I would ever get on this ship again.

State rooms not clean and needs to be updated
Not bad, nice variety for picky eaters
Customer Service and excursion staff were great, never saw room steward
Comedy was great, shows on main stage outdated
Children's Programs n/a
loved the hairy chest contest
The dolphine excursion was beatiful ,however dont trust the local island workers
Not clean, mattress was lumpy and shower flooded the entire bathroom
Port Canaveral, Florida
Love this port and Fishlips is a great place to dine
Scarey the first thing they say is security is at high level fo tourist and scared my daughter to death to get off boat

To make your trip better participate in some ship activities, but schedule so much you don't have time to relax