Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My very first cruise.

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed myself it was a must experience for me no matter how many people told me how fun a cruise is. There were so many components needed to make one of these things just perfect and in my opinion Carnival nailed it they were exceptionally friendly the ship and our room was kept spotless the food was great and the shows and entertainment were fantastic I could go on and on about all of the amenities and shows and things to do but I am writing a review here not a novel. I can't wait to go again. Patrick F.

Freeport is a bit gritty I enjoyed the ship a lot more.

1 Comment