Awesome and Amazing!!!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2014
Cabin Number: GUAR

I would recommend Carnival Sensation over and over and over again to anyone that would listen. Their customer service is second to none, especially the room and dining room attendants. It was my 10yr old first cruise and she absolutely LOVED it and so did I. Already planning my second cruise and can't wait!

Only complaint I had was about the cakes (too dry and not sweet tasty enough) and the lemon was way to sour, but other than that absolutely LOVED everything else!