Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Standard Carnival

Sail Date: May 04, 2014

Room Type: Suite

With CCL, you are not buying the most expensive cruise.  The service was, as normal, great, like most cruise lines.  To book this cruise again, I would go for a 7 day w/  butler service.  My mistake was in a short cruise that only went to the Bahamas, which I have visited probably 15 times.  It would be nice if you could do the 4 night cruise and hit the Bahamas and the Turks for a change in itineries.

There were 2 nights that I was not impressed w/ any of the dinner choices and ordered a few appetizers.  I do not eat the "normal" breakfast good and could taste the grease in their bread/rolls.

Little too greasy, did not like the bread choices for breakfast - had a lard taste.
Great
Would like a choice from Pt. Cananveral besides the Bahamas and their private island