Not a family friendly boat by any means

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Cabin Number: E207

The first impressions of the boat were not good, it smelled bad (of a dirty ashtray) and that the decore is way out of date. The only thing we did like was the dine any time and we chosse to stay with the same waiter, Gregory. He very much impressed us and took care of us in every way. He was friendly with our boys and knew what we liked. He also had us try new things.

I would not recommed this boat for any family, as it is not the greatest seeing the drunk side of every one and the fact that they could carry booze every where they walked. The smell of the boat was bad, the rooms very outdated (but the cleaning staff was great) .

When we got on the the boat they offered a 75 min spa treatment for the the price of 55  min.... Wrong my husband and I have had a very bad winter and were looking forward to this... well it ended up being 50 min and when we told the girls they said that they would have us come back ... really who wants to wake up early to do this! I talked to guest services and they did nothting about it and had the spa manger try to call us... really what were we suppose to do wait in our room all eveing for the call?! they did not call and we did not get our 400 dollars back. It was a huge let down and disappointment on thier behalf to us. The food was all the same even though you had different places you could eat it was just served differently to look different but it was the same! another let down.

the pizza and sandwich area was the only great place and those guys were great.

The evening adult show was awlful... who really wants to hear about some one elses blow job!!!!!

Not a good experice over all and would not ever go on Carnival every again!

What activities... drinking drinking games and more drinking not for a family at all!!!

Not really interested in some one else's but cracks and boobs hanging out or hearing about some one's blow job,,, really what has this world come to for Enterainment!!

if you call having a guys stand around and talk about his personal life to my 13 year twins good I think not as he did nothing with them but let them roam the boat!!

Gregory our head waiter was the only good thing about this ship.. I hope he gets on a better ship so he can be treated the way he should .

smelled like a dirty ashtray

not for a family at all !!!!!!!!! would not do it again... who really wants a bank bed over the master bed really very poor and had I known what it was like I would not have wasted my money!

Do not go with a family, or use the spa or join the kids programs or spend all your money on pictures because every where you go there was some one in your FACE TAKING A PICTURE!!
I would not recommend this ship but to a bunch of college kids who want to get drunk the whole three days and waste $$