Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A little disappointed

Sail Date: April 24, 2014

Taking my daughter on a cruise for her 13th birthday....hhmm, I knew what to expect, it's carnival cruise line after all. The price was ok, but that's where I'll stop. Staying in stateroom E148, which was on the 7th floor. May I ask, what the hell went on every night on the 8th floor? The noise was incredible and made it very difficult to sleep, almost impossible, actually. It sounded like someone was moving furniture and dropping it as hard as they could at any moment. I was very unhappy about that.

Naussa was incredible because I have gone to the area a bunch of times and know where to go. We had the most incredible time. The highlight if the trip. The other thing that was very disturbing was the constant smell of sewage.  I would go on another carnival cruise, but definitely not on the Sensation.

Rust everywhere, very noisy at night, sewage smell all day, only one pool.
Nothing to write home about, just ok
Stateroom was fine. The noise at night on the 8th was unbearable
No one showed up for the 12-14 group. Needs improvement.
Destinations and Excursions Did out own thing and had a blast
Port Canaveral, Florida
Excellent, easy on and off
Knowing where to go to avoid and where to go helped. Spent the day at Atlantis and didn't pay a dime.

Do not stay in stateroom E148! If you like to sleep at night, steer clear of this area