Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my first cruise

Sail Date: April 24, 2014

I took my daughter for her first cruise! 13th birthday fun. Not really what I expected. Cruise ship reminded me of a 1980's night club. Color of purple very dominent. Outdated look. Food in dining room fair. Only two buffet areas ..seemed to close really early. Not much for us to do on ship. Entertainment slim pickings. I actually was bored and played bingo! Wow. Daughter WS bored. Nothing for her to do. Went to join teens in asigned area. No cruise person there only 4 boys. She was not staying with them. Overall was fair. Stateroom noisey. Obviously a work room overhead. Should have asked for room change. Never will cruise on sensation.
outdated
buffet food.nothing special
nothing special.noisey AF night
wonderful staff
boring. not much for tweens
nothing special