Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The sensation was less than sensational

Sail Date: April 25, 2013

This was the first cruise that I have been on like in my entire life I was very excited needless to say I was very disappointed. My trip started in port Canaveral I stepped on to a very old ship that smelled old cigarettes and grease. We shook all The way to the Bahamas very unnerving with all the ship problems lately. The food was okay but not amazing and the staff was rude or in a bad mood. The day at sea was terrible I tried to go on the water slide and the water was a murky green color. And our room was old and stale the linen had stains on it. How come 5 he public restrooms look so much better than the personal bathrooms? There was very few activities and a ton of boring seminars. I will NEVER ride a carnival cruise again its just a old crude nightmare.
old out of date
need to be remodeled
Some people were nice some not
The best was the comedy show because the man could not sing in the stage show
There is only so many times you chacha slide find something new
Bahamas was the best part

Try to eat in the dining hall as often as possible because everything else is greasy and you will smell like greasy if u are anywhere on lido deck