Great Cruise!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was my first trip and I can say I was impressed and do plan to take another cruise. Everyone on the boat tried to make our experience great; we only had one negative experience with the cruise excursion staff member. Upon entering the ship, we went to the excursion booth and the guy there was rude. I asked him questions about the different choices and he just seemed like he didn't want to be there. He talked under his breath, huffed handmade noises. Other than that, I loved the wait staff.

Pros: I liked the service the most!

Cons: There seemed like there was a big water stain on our carpet which gave the room a stale smell.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!