OK Somewhat disappointed.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
We'd been on this ship before and although we didn't care for the layout of the ship, we decided to go on it again. I don't think we will go on it a third time.

Food in the dining room was excellent. The buffet had a lot to be desired. The buns were stale and the powdered eggs at breakfast were terrible. Dining time was fine.

The people in the activities dept. were all very nice. They had a kareoke contest and limited the contestants to 6 people..I thought they should have listed that in the Navigator. There were some disappointed people and it seemed as though there was plenty of time to have a few more people because they continued with kareoke after the contest.

Our stateroom attendant was excellent..and most of the staff was courteous...but, a lot of your staff needs to be coached on courtesy and politeness. I asked the genleman at the buffet if he could please put a piece of ham on my plate because I couldn't reach it and he just through the ham on the plate and walked away...he never asked if it was enough or if he could help in any other way...he was just plain roude. Also, we became lost on the ship and asked a gentleman in a white uniform if he could tell us how to get to the theater and he ignored us...I know he heard us, he looked right at us ..but, chose not to answer our question.

Attractive. Didn't like the layout. Didn't like having to go to one floor to get to another. Otherwise OK.

The stateroom was comfortable..the drawers on the vanity stuck, but, otherwise everything was OK.

Pros: The evening meals, the wait staff and the stateroom attendant were great.

Cons: The food on the buffet and some of the discourteous staff.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.