Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great mini vacation!

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

Carnival have done this so many times their organization is perfect except getting off the ship takes too much time. Did not enjoy the comedians. The acts in Fantasy Room were wonderful. Staff are awesome. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Pros: The pampering.

Cons: Cold food when it should be hot.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Decor needs a do over. Clean, comfy. Takes a day to get the layout but after that you know where you are going.
Food needs to be hotter. Loved the staff and they are all friendly and so, so busy. Variety is good. I love when the wait staff entertain the clients.
The room was clean and comfy and had all amenities. I got what I paid for. Stateroom attendant was helpful and friendly.
Very friendly staff. All willing to help, when asked. They were knowledgeable. Had a bad experience during dining but it was handled professionally and I was treated like royalty thereafter.
Loved the singing and dancing in the Fantasy room. Did not enjoy the two comedians at all.