Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Weather can Make or Break your Cruise.

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

The ship was ok. I think compared to the more recent ships this one felt a little claustrophobic. It was built in the mid 90s and is frankly decorated like a level out of Sonic The Hedgehog. (If you look at pictures Im sure you will get this reference) The food was decent. There was plenty of things to do during the day but as a first time cruiser I really had no idea where to start. I think the weather can make your cruise. It was rather overcast and cold when we went down to Nassau so my pool time was non existent.

Pros: The fine evening dining. Great service and nice atmosphere.

Cons: Navigating the boat.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The ship was small but we were only going on a short trip so to me it makes sense. The Layout was a little difficult to navigate. Everything was pretty out dated but very well maintained.
We didnt eat a lot of lunch but the buffet lunch option was pretty good. The sit down restaurant open in the evenings and for breakfast was very good.
The size was very comfortable and we had no need for anything.
Everyone on the ship was extremely helpful. All very upbeat, kind and thoughtful. Our room attendant went out of his way to greet us every day as we left our cabin by name and always had our bed turned down at the end of the day.
The 80s tribute show was fantastic on this cruise.