Enjoyable, absolutely wonderful cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
My family and I had a wonderful time, our housekeeper Nyoman, and dining room staff, Sudipta, Mirza & Marius were outstanding. The room was excellent. I thought the alcoholic beverages were a little overprices, and the entertainment offered needed to be tweaked. The wheelchair service from the drop-off point to inside was non-existent, my sister had recent foot surgery and we kept asking for the chair requested and wasn't helped until we made our way inside the bldg. Took 15 minutes for her to finally walk in. I can't complain though, had a restful, lay back and be treated like a celebrity experience. It was indeed sensational.

Dining room was wonderful, buffet variety was great

Loved the Calypso. It was all very nice. Honestly, I couldn't stand Wee Jimmy

Our housekeeper Ngoman kept us up with the activies, was very friendly, communicative, always smiling and did a fabulous job in pampering us.

layout was a little tricky initially, but have it memorized now for the next cruise...

loved my clean, spacious room

Pros: our room, our housekeeper, the dining room, the food, the service, shopping

Cons: Previously requested wheelchair service from the hotel bus drop off was non-existant, had a walk several hundred feet before anyone could be bothered.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!