Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great value for the price.

Sail Date: March 02, 2014

This was a family vacation and it delivered. Our younger teen had a great time with the early tean club. There were lots of onboard activites for the adults. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Boat was clean and the food was really good. No long waits for "Any time" dinning. Carnival delivered an enjoyable experience for a reasonable price. Obviously, if you want luxury, this is not the cruise for you. That said, I have one area of concern. The cruise company would not return my unspent ship account money when we left the boat. Then the Carnival website did not have my address or cruise information post-cruise. Huge concern with Carnaval handling my money and me respectfully after the cruise..

Could use public area updates.
Very friendly and helpful
Staff made it fun for my child.
A lot to choose from.
A lot of activities to choose.

Value for the price. Don't expect luxury but do expect to be entertained.