Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun in the sun!

Sail Date: February 16, 2014

This being my first cruise, I really have nothing to compare to. I can say that I had a wonderful time and will look to Carnival cruise lines for my next adventure.

Cruise Photos

Could use a little updating
Very pleased with the quality
Loved the large port hole
Dining staff was great! Room Stewart was great! Lido deck serving staff was little pushy
We really enjoyed all the shows
Children's Programs I did not have small children in my group, so I can not comment on this.
We had a wonderful time on the jeep tour and dolphin swim in Atlantis
Port Canaveral, Florida
There was plenty to do at this port
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
There is some good history on this island! And the beaches were beautiful!
Atlantis is something to see!

Make sure that you check out the comedy club. There were some very funny comedians!