Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Typical Experience with one Exception

Sail Date: February 13, 2014

I booked this cruise for Valentines day weekend so that my new girl friend and I could have a good time.  The state room was nice, it was a basic outside cabin M160. The room stewart was average.  We had my time dining which was ok, we always either went to dinner around 6PM or after 8PM, so we did not have trouble getting a private table.  The food was just ok.  The best thing we found was the cheese plate on the dessert Menu.  My advice order it as an app before dinner.  My biggest gripe on the cruise was with the piano player in the piano bar.  We had sat around the piano for three hours when he announces that he has been sick and has brochitis.  Suprise, suprise I get sick the next day when I get home. If you know you are sick, you should not be performing.  Especially with people right up against you the way the seats are around the piano bar.

The Mongolian WOK is at the very front opposite the grill, but it only runs some times. and they do take the sign down. Also just because it says it is open in the paper, doesn't mean it is.