Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It's all about the Staff..

Sail Date: January 30, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

Cruise Staff made the cruise exceptional.  Always Friendly and accomodating.  The Casino staff made my losses fell like winds and indeed they were.  I was forunate to have great conversation and lighthearted banter with all those working the table games and even those staff members working the casino floor.  I have already scheduled my next cruise on the Sensation and am looking forward to that date..

I cannot comment on the children activities as I travel with adults or solo.. However, the children I saw onboard seemed to be having a good time..