Cruise to Bahamas at CHRISTmas

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 15, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: E147

A very special trip spent with my daughter. This was her first cruise, my second. As before, the food was excellent and the service was awesome. I was having some trouble with my cell phone and two crewmembers at guest services were a tremendous help with that, letting me use a phone on the ship to get it straight without me having to pay extra for it. Our cabin steward, Rommell, was very pleasant and did a great job of keeping our cabin up. We opted to do our own thing while at Freeport and Nassau, which we really enjoyed. Really liked sailing at CHRISTmas and seeing the ship decorated for the season. Thoroughly enjoyed the holiday show and "Let It Snow" with caroling in the Lobby Atrium.