smelly room.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 05, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: M18

The port staff was wonderful. We boared very quickly. The dinning room staff was great. Addressed each couple by name. They were very personable.

The room(M18) smelled of smoke the moment we walked in. We went staright to guest services and complained about the smell. The young lady(thelma) told us the ship was fully booked. Nor my husband or I smoke. We told her to come down to the room and take a smell. She didn't.

We have never been treated so badly, this was not our first time with carnival. Needless to say my husband and I both had trouble sleeping. I'm usually sad for my trip but not this time. I just wanted out!!!!!

I think I've given carnival enought chances to prove themselves. It's time to try a another cruise.

Bagsus and his servers was wonderful

n/a

You could tell it's an older ship,but clean.

smelled of smoke. clean but smelled of smoke.
staff was great and the process was easy coming and going.
loved the city tour. Knowledgeable driver.