Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: November 17, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Liked the Priority boarding. Overall I was impressed with how clean the ship was everywhere I went.  The staff, when seeing us, would always greet us pleasantly and it didn't seem forced.  Being my first cruise it was a bit overwhelming how much there was to do, but you soon gravitate to what you really want to do or like and there is such a variety that many types of activities will please different people's preferences. If a cruise can be exciting and relaxing at the same time, that was what it was for me. Dinner was an opportunity to meet people or dine with just your partner.  The Spa, Fitness Center and Serenity deck were my favorite places on the ship. What is really nice about cruising is how much freedom you have to so much or do nothing and there is no one pushing you into doing any activity, which I thought would happen and was relieved that that was not true.

Children's Programs no kids
Destinations and Excursions One so-so, the other great
Port Canaveral, Florida didn't do anything there
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Just shopped at the compound
atlantis is a must see and do

The Seaview Grille has the best seating outside overlooking the Serenity Deck. I loved breakfast and lunch there. Also we booked our trip inadvertently during a full moon. Watching the moon rise out of the ocean and being bright orange was awesome!