Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Smoothest voyage

Sail Date: October 20, 2013

Cabin: GUAR

I have been on 9 cruises and this was the smoothest. There was plenty to do, and lots of fun..Wee Jimmie made each day start with a smile and end with a smile. Everything was clean, and smrlled good. I found it easy and cheaper to get trips at port. I look forward to my next Carnival cruise.

Every day was good.
Children's Programs n/a
Plenty to do
Port Canaveral, Florida
Embarkment staff very helpful and friendly
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Easy to get around and see things
Big city

Read your daily activity schedule and participate in the activities. The shows are worth seeing, very good entertainment. Eat in the dining room for a chance to sample exotic foods.