Smoothest voyage

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 20, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: GUAR

I have been on 9 cruises and this was the smoothest. There was plenty to do, and lots of fun..Wee Jimmie made each day start with a smile and end with a smile. Everything was clean, and smrlled good. I found it easy and cheaper to get trips at port. I look forward to my next Carnival cruise.

Plenty to do

Every day was good.

n/a

Read your daily activity schedule and participate in the activities. The shows are worth seeing, very good entertainment. Eat in the dining room for a chance to sample exotic foods.

Embarkment staff very helpful and friendly
Easy to get around and see things
Big city