Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Worst cruise ever!

Sail Date: October 03, 2013

Room Type: Suite

My wife and I have been on many cruises but this one takes the cake as the overall worst experience ever! The moment we got aboard we noticed it was like something from the late 70's early 80's! We understand it was built in 1993...we just have never been on a Carnival Cruise and needed a get away a figured this would be the most economical and great time to recharge our batteries. So I got a suite on the Veranda Deck. Spent close to 1000 dollars and when we got to our room it was extremely hot! You can't control the temp in your room, the balcony was about 6 ft long by 4 ft wide with rope and a huge beam obstructing our view. When I got this room through cruiseline.com they said it was the best location in the ship and nothing would be in the way of our views. The room was extremely noisy cause we had an athletic room above our room(which was not mentioned)! Many if the crew was rude and unprofessional! The food was horrible! We thought we would get eggs,bacon,pancakes delivered to our room and instead we got cold toast, rotten grapefruit, boxed cereal also twice we filled out the breakfast door hang and both morning we had to call and place the order cause they never picked it up the night before! The food at the dinning room was awful! My wife's lobster tail was orange!!! My vegetables were undercooked, if you weren't buying alcohol then no one bothered to fill your water,tea or coffee. Lastly for some reason they shut the only pool on the ship down the last day so no one could get in it! I also at times was in fear for my wife if I had to run to a restroom or go get us drinks cause the people cruising dressed next to nothing, 70% ghetto and my wife had numerous advances by drunk, mean people! never again will we cruise on carnival yet alone feel confident in the ability for cruiseline.com to put us in a ship that is not poorly managed and maintained!

Cruise Photos

do not go on this ship!!!