General observations.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
As I was with my family total of 6 people, considering the cost it was not bad. As a family we had fun but the quality of this Carnival cruise in no way matched the many cruises I have had on HAL. The staff as always where great the cabin was very nice but the Lido buffet left a lot to be desired. The dining room was very nice but dress code was not policed. For a short family cruise it was ok, the food quality was not as good as HAL but I expected this. My favorite cruise companies are, HAL, Celebrity,RCCL and Princess lines. Carnival need to make their Lido area more classy and cleaner. Again, no complaints about the staff......

Upgrade to a classer look not so gaudy. Better food quality. HAL have stations in their buffet area with different foods at lunch time. Suggest they police the dining room attire better. Example no shorts or Jeans in the evening.