Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun in the Bahamas

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

I love sailing with Carnival. This was my 3rd cruise. I liked the food menus and the flexible dining. The staff on the ship from the stewards to the food servers were so polite and they remembered my name. I plan to use Carnival again in the future mostly because of the ease and convenience of boarding and disembarking. The internet site makes it so easy to sign up for a cruise and get the paperwork done in advance. One small issue was the evelators on the ship were way to slow this time. Two were not working at the front near my room. They had "maintenance" flashing on the electronic signs by the elevator doors. Need to fix those. Stiil it wasToo fun!
Nice everywhere--Good layout
Extremely good food
They knew me by name in a short time
Comedy was great