Fun in the Bahamas

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Number: M18
I love sailing with Carnival. This was my 3rd cruise. I liked the food menus and the flexible dining. The staff on the ship from the stewards to the food servers were so polite and they remembered my name. I plan to use Carnival again in the future mostly because of the ease and convenience of boarding and disembarking. The internet site makes it so easy to sign up for a cruise and get the paperwork done in advance. One small issue was the evelators on the ship were way to slow this time. Two were not working at the front near my room. They had "maintenance" flashing on the electronic signs by the elevator doors. Need to fix those. Stiil it wasToo fun!

Extremely good food

Plenty to do

Comedy was great

They knew me by name in a short time

Nice everywhere--Good layout