POOL TOO SMALL

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 22, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The cruise was perfect & flawless, the crew were AWESOME. There were two things I didn't like, the ship itself lacked elegance and there was only one pool and it was very small. I was bothered by the fact that we had to share a very small pool with children not to mention that NO adults were able to go in the hottubs because they were filled with children at all times. I watched as adults tried to use the hottubs only to be splashed & jumped on by the kids. There was a hottub in the adult section of the ship but no pool.

Bland

Fun

Awesome

Awesome

Old

Small

I wouldn't take this ship if you don't have children. Luckily we were only at sea for a day any longer I would of jumped. Being an emptynester is was very disappointing to have children running & jumping in & out of the pool while your trying to relax.