Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great get away!

Sail Date: August 25, 2013

My family and myself had the most wonderful time. The food as always was excellent and our server Malvin and his team were wonderful, my younger kids really enjoyed the fun and activities camp carnival had to offer and we were so fortunate to have Janeta from Poland and Ilona from South Africa taking care of our kids. Our steward Chris was exceptional and always pleasant, a real asset. We thoroughly enjoyed all the activities the cruise had to offer, there was simply something always available of every age group in my family.

The Lido deck worked out best for my family due to there being such a large number of us, this allowed us to dine quickly and move on with the days activities.