Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic Voyage!!!!

Sail Date: July 25, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first Carnival cruise. We chose another line previously and it was not as good of an experience. The food was better, there were move activities, the service was better, and the staterooms were better. It is my opinion that this cruise line caters more to young families. My 10 year old son was apprehensive, with all the recent news about troubled ships and initially did not want to go. However, on our way home he informed us that he "only wants to go on Carnival cruises from now on". The ease of getting on and off the ship was extremely simple. We left our cabin and was loading luggage into our car in about 15 minutes (we chose self-service). We are telling everyone about our fantastic experience and recommending Carnival to everyone. My family is already to plan our next cruise. This was our best family vacation to date. Everyone was entertained, not one complaint from any of us.
My son had a blast at Camp Carnival.