Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not a Happy Sailor.

Sail Date: July 11, 2013

Boat left late waiting on passengers to board. The food was terrible. Hamburgers and hot dogs and chicken fingers we can get at home. Flies were all over the outside food area. The captains dinner was so rushed. I was still eating my salad and dinner came. I think we were done in 45 minutes. The bleach in the hot tub ruined my bracelet and took the color right out of my bathing suit. We went on this cruise 6 years ago, same shows as back then.
no taste, dry burgers