Excellent family and individual experience

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Camp Carnival and Circle of Fun for my 8 and 13 year old made the cruise experience priceless. I was free to go to the spa, casino, and night shows while my children had their own fun filled time with their peers. As a New Yorker, it is difficult to leave the children and think about your self; on this cruise my children loved me but wanted to be with their friends in their own environment- I had to accept it and enjoy my self. After day two, I gave in and did just that, I enjoyed my self. I won more than $700.00, I enjoyed comedy night, and I met some really nice people and the spa experience was wonderful. As a family we played laser tag, but afterwards the kids were ready to be with their peers. One more thing, my children had dinner with the camp. Hey, it rarely happens, we all had a good time in our own environment in the same place (on the ship).

The food was delicious and the waiters were excellent

Busy, alot to do

Nice entertainement

The staff was thoughtful and polite/my children enjoyed the programs

Friendly and polite

Very good service

We each had our own bed, the addt'l bed made the cabin comfortable

You had to get involve by just walking around the ship, there is so much to do and happening. Use the courtesy pamphlet provided to each room; it tells you what's going on, where, and the time.