Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

met old friends

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

This is not my first cruise on Sensation we have sailed on her before and will sail again infact we are going again in Sep. While on this last cruise we met some old friends. Set up another cruise with them in Sep. My husband and I enjoy carnival very much. In fact I am emerald with royal cruise lines. We enjoy Carnival so much more, the people are more friendly and the ships are in my idea equal in clean and up to date . The big thing is the price , I can enjoy a much better vacation with a couple bucks left in my pocket with carnival.
have seen the show on other cruise.

The hot tubs are too hot . do not stay in them too long I almost passed out on this trip.

1 Comment