Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointed

Sail Date: June 06, 2013

This was my second cruise on the Sensation. The first one was 9/2012, I had a great time, good food, and great service. The crew was happy and went out of their way to speak to you. So to my surprise this cruise disappointed me.

Cabin:
The cabin was clean however the bathroom had issues... we had no cold water running out of the sink - the excuse was that to many people were using the cold water at once.... Really, then why does the shower have cold water and not the sink... go figure. The bathroom smelled like a sewer so daily we had to request air freshener to be sprayed.

Cabin Stewards:
Not very friendly and barely said hello to us each day.

Food:
Overall the food was just ok. The wait staff in the dining room were impatient and always seemed to busy to remember simple requests like a glass of water.

Boat Activities:
Enjoyable-something for everyone

Nassau:
We taxied over to Paradise Island and had a great time

Overall due to the bad customer service and poor food quality this is my last time cruising on the Sensation. I will either try another Carnival ship or another cruise line.

Port Canaveral, Florida