Get a break

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
We really loved the cruise, the crew as great and plesent,polite and shows attraction was great as well along with great food options/selection. The ship was very clean,
Didn't enjoy much allowance of smoke inside of the clubs or karaoke,terrible irritated me and my wife forcing us to spend less time on those places no even dreaming on spend time on the cassino because cigarettes and smoke, honestly didn't enjoy too much teens and behavior on the 1only night club sharing space with a group of my age 40's. I sailed at Royal Caribbean last November 2012 along with wife and another 43 friends and enjoy separate adults from kids and smoke designate area .

Would be nice more option but was great

Great

Lot of option, great quality

Didn't have then with me but went to check and I think can be improved

Friendly and polite,happy

Very well takin care

Clean and spacious

In General was a great and better experience I had , better then my Last 2 trips on 2different Royal caribean ,and better then my Previous trip with Carnival as well. For sure I recomed and looking forward to sail with them again.