Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Get a break

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

We really loved the cruise, the crew as great and plesent,polite and shows attraction was great as well along with great food options/selection. The ship was very clean,
Didn't enjoy much allowance of smoke inside of the clubs or karaoke,terrible irritated me and my wife forcing us to spend less time on those places no even dreaming on spend time on the cassino because cigarettes and smoke, honestly didn't enjoy too much teens and behavior on the 1only night club sharing space with a group of my age 40's. I sailed at Royal Caribbean last November 2012 along with wife and another 43 friends and enjoy separate adults from kids and smoke designate area .
Very well takin care
Would be nice more option but was great
Clean and spacious
Friendly and polite,happy
Lot of option, great quality
Didn't have then with me but went to check and I think can be improved
Great
Freeport sucks, there isn't nothing there ! Nassau is fine, "SHORE EXCURSION" is the worse ever, can't even believe Carnival knows how suck they are? My last Nov trip, end up in a terrible Tragedy with 2 death of my best friends,(royal caribean ,the Dune buggy are Trash,no seat belts,unsafe,horrible ,Shore excursion didn't do anything to help us,Malfunction car power steering took me to the worse time of my life! Because that, killed 2 of my best friends,I had terrible concoction ,broke shoulder,huge hospital bills, End up in Mexican Jail, fighting for my life to Proof my innocence with I did it.anyway CARNIVAL SHOULD CHECK THEIR BUSINESS PARTNERS BEFORE REFER THEN!!

In General was a great and better experience I had , better then my Last 2 trips on 2different Royal caribean ,and better then my Previous trip with Carnival as well. For sure I recomed and looking forward to sail with them again.