Honeymoon 27 Years late-

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Having never cruised before-not sure what expectations would be. So having said that, It was just what a doctor would have ordered for FUN! The food was I swear non stop. The quality of service was impeckable. Cleanliness was a non stop progress, they were constantly spotting or shinning everything, litterally tip top shape. Our room was clean, comfortable, and roomy. Our attendant RANDY, was a true gentleman. He knew our names instantly, was an imaculant cleaner too. I wish I could have brought him home. One treat that being the wife I did do was to enjoy a spa offer. It was givin by a young lady from Britian. She did a fine job, and had good professionalizm. I just wished she had not pushed buying the spa products, they were highly priced, and the brush she sold me was seen at a dollar tree for a $1.00, she charged me $49.00, bad on me falling for that, but shame on them for pushing so much. Disembarkment was so smooth, and simple. Already booked another one in December. Worth every penny for a view of a lifetime.

Very, very nice port.
They need to have local items made, not China or Etc. products.
Bombarded by locals, very uncomfortable.