Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Honeymoon 27 Years late-

Sail Date: May 19, 2013

Having never cruised before-not sure what expectations would be. So having said that, It was just what a doctor would have ordered for FUN! The food was I swear non stop. The quality of service was impeckable. Cleanliness was a non stop progress, they were constantly spotting or shinning everything, litterally tip top shape. Our room was clean, comfortable, and roomy. Our attendant RANDY, was a true gentleman. He knew our names instantly, was an imaculant cleaner too. I wish I could have brought him home. One treat that being the wife I did do was to enjoy a spa offer. It was givin by a young lady from Britian. She did a fine job, and had good professionalizm. I just wished she had not pushed buying the spa products, they were highly priced, and the brush she sold me was seen at a dollar tree for a $1.00, she charged me $49.00, bad on me falling for that, but shame on them for pushing so much. Disembarkment was so smooth, and simple. Already booked another one in December. Worth every penny for a view of a lifetime.

Cruise Photos

We did not see anything but a shipping port the first day, and the sale items in the port were all from China, Tiawan, ETC.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Very, very nice port.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
They need to have local items made, not China or Etc. products.
Bombarded by locals, very uncomfortable.