Relaxing

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I had a great time just relaxing and eating "alot". Food was awsome. I did decide to run the steps as much as possible to counter act my 5 meals a day policy. We took two teen girls and both had good experiences. I did not like bahamas as much as other ports available from Florida. I like Key West better even though I've been there alot. Great deal for the price. Port Hole window was plenty of light. We had stormy seas and high winds but still had a great time.

Last show was great. 80's musical theme