Fabulous Time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
We had a fantastic time and will definitely be back on Carnival! Our room steward (his name started with Pal...) was an asset to your cruise line! He is awesome! I wanted to leave an additional tip and in the rush to disembark I did not! I wish I remembered his name. Let me know if you can provide it!
The dining crew in the any time dining room was great also! What fun it was to have them sing and dance! Just really set the tone to FUN!
I was really happy to have gone on this cruise and it beat all my expectations!
Thankyou!

excellent food and staff

always something to do!

never bored

customer service oriented

clean and organized and well run!

comfortable bed!