Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Time!

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

We had a fantastic time and will definitely be back on Carnival! Our room steward (his name started with Pal...) was an asset to your cruise line! He is awesome! I wanted to leave an additional tip and in the rush to disembark I did not! I wish I remembered his name. Let me know if you can provide it!
The dining crew in the any time dining room was great also! What fun it was to have them sing and dance! Just really set the tone to FUN!
I was really happy to have gone on this cruise and it beat all my expectations!
Thankyou!
clean and organized and well run!
excellent food and staff
comfortable bed!
customer service oriented
never bored
always something to do!
catemeran and snorklewas a blast