Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Hope your child does not get sick cause you will be in lots of trouble.

Sail Date: February 28, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Went on this cruise and my child got a very bad stomach virus. The medical department was absolutely horrible. The doctor was even worse. They did not care about my child at all. They only cared about getting us off the boat. My son could hardly walk off almost needed a wheelchair. Then they wanted to charge me almost 400 for nothing. The doctor didn't even examine him three me a suppository and rolled out and said well be in port soon you can go back to your room. This cruise is made for thing to go the same every day. Anything out of the ordinary they are not at all prepared and do not listen to. When I finally got off the ship I took my son to a emergency pediatric after hours place I always take him to. They verified what poor condition he was in and almost admitted him to the hospital. Will never take this cruise again. Absolutely terrifying being in their care in the middle of the ocean and not anyone caring about your child's health. Very disturbing, should be illegal.....