Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sensation cruise February, 2013

Sail Date: February 17, 2013

This was a much anticipated first cruise, therefore, our expectations were very high.

Unfortunately, our Day 1 exploring of the ship took us past the casino area which reeked of cigarette smoke so badly I covered my nose. We passed this area again, not opened at the time, and the stale smoke smell was equally unacceptable.

The pool was closed for repairs one day (it was only a 4-day cruise).

Average is our opinion of the food. We really expected to be "wowed" in this area so this was a huge disappointment.

The adult only "Serenity" section was small and most times we could not find loungers.

I have to say staff was excellent and eager to please.

On a scale of 5 being excellent, my overall rating was 2.

Not much offered after 8pm if you're hungry. Pizza & ice cream