bahama cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: e91
the cruise experience on the Carnival Sensation was wonderful, the service was great the food was much better than other cruise lines the only thing I didnt like was that it was an older ship and the rooms where a bit small than what I am use to. But overall I want to thank the staff for a wonderful job my husband became ill on the ship and they where very very helpful in getting us off the ship in a quick manner which i appreciated very much. I would definitely go on another carnival cruise.