Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

3-night Carnival Sensation Cruise

Sail Date: February 07, 2013

It had been several years since my last short cruise and was impressed at the organization and ease of both boarding and disembarking processes. As I was traveling with first time cruisers, found that the initial orientation session the first evening to be less than expected. The cruise director should have spent more time giving information about the services, like operation of cabin A/C units (difficult to operate unless one can reach the ceiling!), movement of the boat, meals/food availability and how the casino worked regarding card usage, charges, etc. I spent an unnecessary amount for a lavolier (sp?) before I was given one for free in the casino. The stateroom was a bit smaller than expected - but fine for one person. The cabin steward was friendly and kept me supplied as necessary. I was disappointed that there was no hair dryer. All in all I did have a nice time as did my travel companions and will probably do it again.
Be aware that not all elevators go to all decks
Good selection for special diets
small and compact
Except for 1st time orientation - should have a separate orientation for those who are interested in purchasing jewelry, etc.

Even tho' ship motion is minimal - take a motion sickness med upon boarding and on a regular basis if one has a tendency or is a first time sailor. Wash hands frequently and carry (& Use) hand sanitizer frequently.