Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Poor Experience

Sail Date: January 31, 2013

Room Type: Suite

I am use to cruising and have cruised with Carnival several times. This was the worst experience I have ever had. In all fairness to Carnival the cruise it self was ok.
I was disappointed that I spent additional monies to get a suite experience with an unobstructed view and didn't get it. The suite was ok, but needed painting on the edge of the cabin door, the balcony was private, but too small to sit facing the water with leg room. the chairs on the balcony was filled with dry paint drippings. and the view was obstructed.Since this was my first 3 day cruise, I can only comment based on my 7-8 day experiences which were all good. The quality of shows were not the sasame as I have previously experienced. Staff seemed overworked and not as friendly. I am a people person, so therefore I got along fine with staff. The cruise only agency was not familar with the suite because I was told this was an unobstructed view, but it wasn't. I told that Carnival transportation was in my best interest,but it wasn't. Long waits on inbound. I needed to get away for a few days and that was achieved. My visions of having breakfast on my balcony not met. If this was my 1st cruise, I would have thought it was great. But knowing better, the experience could have been better.

Gallery stores were good and had a variety of things for everyone