Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Review of our 3 day cruise

Sail Date: January 17, 2013

I was disappointed with parking fee of 15 per day ($60.00 for 4 days although it was a 3 day cruise)-- we were told it was 8.00 ...
I was also disappointed with the cabin service-- we had to keep looking for our steward to keep water and soda in our refrigerator. When we called we were told to call room service then we are charged gratuity on top of that... I don't mind tipping but it became obnoxious to keep our room stocked.. Our bill was automatically charged $70.00 (34.50 per person in the cabin) for tipping the steward who really wasn't worth that much. Tipping should be up to the guest based on the service. I wasn't thrilled with the food.. the last night food was the worse. You could tell it was the last night of the cruise. I have been on over 7 cruises I would say as far as food and service it was the worse.. people were nice..this was my first Canaveral Cruise.. not sure I would take another.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Signs to get to the right area are horrible.