Nice Bang For the Buck

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was nice enough, not overly fancy. Good for families with children. I have been 12 cruises and Carnival always is very family-friendly and cost-effective. The food was good and plentiful. They had a Mexican night buffet one night. Unfortunately, I cannot eat Mexican food, so I didn't participate. I will say that I was disappointed in the dance club because we went to dance and all they played that night was Spanish music. A few songs is okay, but not as much as they played. We ended up leaving disappointed. I also went to the show the first night and did not think the singers were very good, so I never went back. I went to one of the comedy shows one night and the comic was very raunchy. I am not a prude, but he was really over the top I felt. I was also disappointed in the spa personnel. I had a Top to Toe Massage Package and they massaged both my daughter and I so hard that we felt like we were bruised, although we both told them several times to lighten up. We paid alot of money for that service and I left disappointed with them trying to sell me about $300 worth of products.

I felt the foot was good and enjoyed our wait staff.

As stated above\, I didn't think much of the singers\, the comedian or the spa personnel. Otherwise\, the cruise director and his staff were great.

All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

I felt everything was clean and everything was very well marked.

Our stateroom was very nice and spacious.

Pros: The staff was friendly

Cons: The entertainment wasn't so hot

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!