Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise

Sail Date: November 25, 2012

Over all as a first my first cruise (my wife has taken several) I was very happy.

Cons: musty cabin and water on the floor of the cabin.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

I think the size of the ship was good\, the layout could be a little better. Web photo's do not really represent the ship as a whole. Decor was very nice and very clean.
Food was fantastic in the Fantasy Dininrg room\, service and staff were excellent\, would love to dine with them again. Our Head waiter for 3 of the 4 nites was Francis (we sat at table 105 3 nites in a row) was awesome\, he deserves a big pat on the back for taking care of us. The last nite we sat a few tables away and were not nearly impresses with the wait staff.
We reserved a stateroom that was handicap accessible. This cabin was at best POOR! the carpet in the stateroom was very musty (which the stewards and workers at Guest Services were aware of) and after taking a shower the water did not drain from the shower area to the point of water was leaking under the wall onto the carpet which was wet all the time. Not only was this completely disappointing\, it also caused my wife to have headaches. When we requested to be moved the crew at Guest Services moved us to E228 and WHAT a difference that made. That cabin was clean and did not smell.
I was a little disappointed that I would have to stay up until past 1000PM to watch an \"adult\" comedy show. We saw one show in the forward theater and aside from having several poles in our way and not being able to see the entire stage\, the show was good.