Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a horrible cruise

Sail Date: November 08, 2012

the first time cruise on carnival and would not go back, service in the restaurant horrible, too short handed to work on tables and give individual attention, elevators were broken and I had to walk stairs often and I had a double knee replacement, did not know I would be walking stairs. Room service was missed couple days, My sister was on the same ship in July and her experience was totally different, excellent food, exxcellent service, elevators working.

Pros: being with family

Cons: elevators out of order\, food the last day was horrible\, missed excursion because of elevators not working\, did not get our room service when ordered\, ordered bottle of wine at dinner did not receive it\, waiters working on too many tables at one time\, no personal service

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.