Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise

Sail Date: November 04, 2012

The staff was wonderful, always very helpful. The room was always clean when returning for the evening. Everything seemed well organized from meals to off shore excursions.

Pros: Not overcrowded, friendly staff

Cons: Not a good range of adult onbaord activities

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Very clean, easy to move around. Wish the pool was larger.
Multpile dining options. Food at the buffet was pretty standard, but well prepared. Dining room meals were good. The desserts were fabulous!
Room was bigger than I thought it would be (standard window room with two double beds). Room staff was exceptional! Beds were more comfortable than I expected. Wish the window had opened, even if just a couple inches.
Staff is very curteous, prompt and available. Could always find someone if we needed something.
Didn't find too many onboard activities I would want to participate in. Not really a karaoke, casino or "Hairest Man" contest person. I spent most of my time on the sun deck with a book (but's that's what I had planned from the beginning). The spa was nice, if a bit overpriced.