Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was amazing! I went...

Sail Date: July 28, 2011

It was amazing! I went on this cruise with my two best friends and my cousin. It was our first cruise and we had an amazing time. The staff were very courteous and very friendly. Our waiter was incredibly sweet and even cut my meat for me one night. This was an unforgettable experience and the memories definitely have me excited for my next cruise.

I know a lot of first time cruisers are worried about how the boat rocking is going to affect them when they are sleeping but I didn't feel it. The beds were so comfortable that I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Very clean and comfortable for four people.
Variety of choices very night.
Very funny shows and great shows.
Very courteous.