An Amazing experience!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I was very impressed with pretty much everything on this ship, I couldnt have asked for a better first experience.

We ate at the Fantasy Dining room every night\, great selections and we tried many new dishes. The buffet was great\, lots to choose from and diffferent every day (aside from the staples) I prefer the breakfast buffet over eating breakfast in the dining room\, more options!

Our favorite was Del at the Touch of Class Piano bar! We are in our 30's but the nightclub was not our scene\, we always ended up here.

My son came in later then we did every night\, he made some new friends at the Club (15-17 yrs) and they kept him entertained with video games\, dance parties and competitions.

The waiters were fantastic\, quick and witty\, Touch of class Piano bar great service at Tea Time\, very attentive waiters at the pool.

There was ALWAYS someone cleaning\, everywhere you turned. Our rooms were meticulous as well.

Our rooms were always clean\, our service guys left a towel animal\, chocolates and an arcade token (for my 15 yr old) every time.

Pros: Everythng!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!