Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Sensation

Sail Date: October 07, 2012

Ship is beautiful! I went on with my boyfriend and we had a great time. There are a lot of activities to do so there was never a boring day. I love how the itinerary is sent to you about everything going in that day. Everything was always clean and organized . Our room was the two singles and with one bed coming down .. There was no ladder so that part was a little annoying. The places we stopped at was great (Freeport & Nassau, Bahamas) . I would recommend this ship in a heart beat! Compared to other ships nearby ours looked a lot smaller. But that definitely did not show on our vacation because it was Awesome.Only fun can out of the ship (Carnival Sensation) .

Pros: The Shows were really good and the drinks were good too! Customer Service was amazing!

Cons: There are a lot of different types of lunches but the only one that was open all day that was the grill and its always the same thing:burger\,hotdogs\, got overbearing after the second day.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

There were workers ALWAYS cleaning the ship. Never did I find anything dirty. The size was smaller compared to other ships but inside it looked amazing ! Great layout!
The dining rooms were really nice and staff was awesome ! Food came out really quick did not wait long and I can eat as much as I wanted to. Only downer is that the food quality was not as good as I expected.
We were in an inner room so there was not much space. Bathroom is tiny and the beds are in a weird position to each other . The amenities were really good they always made sure we had everything . The toilet got clogged twice on our first day! Finally the plumber came down and fixed the problem. Over all it was good.
Customer Service was exceptional!!! One bartender in the comedy show actually ran to get us a drink we wanted from the lido deck ( top deck) I couldn't believe he went out of his way. I went to guest services to say PUTU was an awesome server but unfortunately they didn't take guest comments. So customer service was beyond amazing .
Schedule was great! They had a great \"entertainment staff\"! The director was \"Wee Jimmy\" amazing funny guy! He was awesome! Everyone was always dancing and the shows were great!