Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disappointed

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

This ship is clearly outdated and should not be offered for others to waste money on. I was very disappointed but could not blame anyone but myself for not looking at the ship's details. I foolishly thought Carnival carried a standard for all of their ships. I will only cruise Royal Carribean as day and night does not even come close to detailing the differences between the two lines. Thank goodness it was not a special occasion. The staff is great but everything else is not up to par.

Pros: Balcony was nice

Cons: Everything else

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Saved by the comedian