Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Save your money

Sail Date: September 09, 2012

It was a pretty ship. Lots of staff, but not friendly, unless you were very young and cute.
There were more drunk young adults than I have ever seen on a cruise. This was my first Carnival cruise. I have learned that you get what you pay for, and for very little more, I can get a cruise that is more fun, and has better food.

Pros: Pretty ship\, roomy cabin

Cons: Food\, disorganization

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Buffet was closed when we got back from one of our tours. I've never been on a ship where there wasn't always something to eat. Coffee was absolutely horrible. Food was almost the same every day. Much had to be sent back for poor cooking. No sushi!
Didn't see above and beyond. Barely saw a smile.
Disorganized. There were better activities when we were in port than when we were at sea. Often found ourselves to be bored.